Bear claws!!

Discussion in 'Out of State Hunts, Stories & Pics' started by FiremanBrad, Nov 12, 2010.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I saved one set of claws from a front paw in my bear, picked them up yesterday! Now to clean them up and make a necklace to go with my rattlesnake loincloth!!!!:wave:

[file]147850[/file]

[file]147852[/file]

2. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    I thought this was a food thread.:D

3. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

[rquote=1893996&tid=131920&author=hun10]I thought this was a food thread.:D[/rquote]

Yea, where's the donuts?

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Ol, I don't mind showin him off again!!!:wave:

[file]147854[/file]

5. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1893997&tid=131920&author=Hayzer][rquote=1893996&tid=131920&author=hun10]I thought this was a food thread.:D[/rquote]

Yea, where's the donuts?[/rquote]Bears like donuts!!:wave:

6. hun10

hun10 Senior Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Up A Creek
    Oh, I don't mind lookin at him again. Nice one Bradley.:cheers::eek::

7. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Nope, no rug, but I am having the hide tanned!! Just don't really care for the fake head/open mouth/felt look of the rugs!!! Fine for some folks, but not my style!!! Also have the skull in the freezer, waiting it's turn in the beetles!!!:cheers::wave:

9. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

When rugs or full size mounts are made, do they use the actual claws and teeth or are those fake?

10. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Can use either, I'm leaving the rest of the claws on my hide! :cheers::wave:

11. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Great pic of you and the bear Brad.....

I was talking about you today...were your ears burning? I got some pics of a bobcat and was telling my son I might shoot it if I get the chance and my wife overheard. She wanted to know why I would want to kill it and I said to get it mounted of course...it would look great on top of the entertainment center trying to catch my ducks. She didn't really think much of the idea....

12. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I'll post a pic of mine if it'll help lol!!!

13. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    I was gonna search for a pic of yours to show her how nice they look but she just set her jaw....I guess I found where she draws the line....she's ok with dead ducks, 6 dead deer, skulls and arrowheads but not with a dead bobcat:confused::confused: