Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
planted beans last week, efenced this weekend...

and then spent 5.5hrs putting this goofy Landmark shooting house together....
Sky Plant Natural landscape Tree Land lot
Plant Sky Tree Natural landscape Fence
Wood Building Gas Shade Fender

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, it was like$285, and had Marine grade fabric and all, but, I'm glad I only bought 1, it was a pita to put together, it's only 4x4, and the sides flap quite a bit. I need to go back over the directions, I get about 5 pages into the instructions and my ad&d kicks in and I lose focus, maybe I goofed. well and 5.5hrs straight working on the thing didn't help. .. the towers they go on are pretty nice tho. ..

Reactions: WBF

· Registered
20,349 Posts
You're On it!!!! I seen those blinds on sale awhile back..... looking forward to your review on them. I'm still considering the Red Neck soft blinds...

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope so! it's fairly sturdy.

· Registered
6,032 Posts
I have 2 ******* blinds. The first is the bale blind and the #2 a soft sided gillie. The bale blind has worked great for several years, long enough i bought the new style burlap cover that even made it better. The burlap has a internal heavy duty rubberized liner inside, water proof. Its all sewn together. I did put some velcro strategically placed to eliminate any movement/flapping against the frame on windy days. Ive never set the gillies up but im sure it is just as good. ******* makes a great killing house.

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:tup: yep!

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're On it!!!! I seen those blinds on sale awhile back..... looking forward to your review on them. I'm still considering the Red Neck soft blinds...
I'll look at the ******** too, I have 2 more towers, but nothing to put on them yet, so will look around for something else. let me know what you find.

Reactions: WBF

1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks, it's not a huge plot, but will give them a little to munch on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.