Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting for my brother (located in Mid-Missouri); with a litter of 7 females and one male:

[file]81641[/file]

Sire is LP Grand Rabbit Champion Brewer's Twin Turbo Bar None. His photo and list of trialing accomplishments can be seen on Brewer's website:

http://www.freewebs.com/brewersbeagles/brewersdogs.htm

Dam is Nokes' Daisy Duke, a 15" grade dog from Lab's kennel (former HS football coach of Monroe City), who indicated she has some Bramlett blood in her background. I believe she's 3 1/2 years old and has made a good trial and hunting dog:

[file]81645[/file]

Both parents run in trials that require good hunt and the ability to move a rabbit with authority, so please don't confuse them for the stand-in-one-place, blow a hole in the ground barking type of trial dogs. If anybody has any questions or interest, please contact Nathan Nokes at 573-694-8875. Thanks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can guarrentee you that these pups come from good stock. i know the guy very well and he takes his beagle a serious as anyone could

·
Registered
396 Posts
All tri-colored beagles look like that when there born. The tan doesn't really start showing up until about 6-8 weeks of age.

·
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Three females left...

[file]87973[/file]

[file]87975[/file]

[file]87977[/file]

Fine lookin head on this little girl!

·
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bckhntr,

I posted for my brother Nate. Please give him a call at 573-694-8875 to discuss. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.