·
Registered
18,246 Posts
Resized for you

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for resizing. New to this stuff. Bass weighed 6 lbs. 9 ozs. and was 22 inches long. Caught it on a blue and white crappie jig. I also caught one that was just a little smaller. Turned both loose. I posted another picture, but turned out on a seperate post.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've had some luck already this on farm ponds with the bass and like you throw the biggns back but the 1-3lbs fry up real nice

·
Under appreciated
89,826 Posts
Real nice hawg there dcl! welcome!

·
1,051 Posts
nice bass:D

props to you for letting them bigguns go so someone else can catch em and they can produce some monsters just like them!

I always release the big fish, and have only kept a few since ive been fishing. I snap a photo and back in the drink she goes!:cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Jeeze man!
You just keep hauling those lunkers in!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Good deal and welcome aboard. I was wondering if the warm weather we've been having was gonna do something.
:banana:

·
Under appreciated
89,826 Posts
Originally posted by Mark Twain
Good deal and welcome aboard. I was wondering if the warm weather we've been having was gonna do something.
:banana:
I was wondering something also.... where the heck is that farm pond!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, can't reveal the exact location. This pond has finally been straightened out fishing wise and we are now finally catching a lot of really nice fish out of it. Consistantly catching big bass, big crappie, lots of bluegill, and channel cats. It has taken a long time to get this fishing hole the way it is now.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Welcome aboard. Great pics and congrats on the all the work on the pond.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts