Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mere deer. 1 gal. powder containers. Could someone who has been there or going in the next day let me know what they are selling for. I would be coming from KC if they are priced right.

TIA

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Have you used this stuff before? Are you saying that it is good enough to drive from KC to springfield for some. I've seen alot of comercials for it but I don't know what to think?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the the powder is the best product that I have ever used and I have used alot. I do not recommend the liquid, I never saw any results. I could not keep the powder on the ground where I hunt. Yes I will drive to springfield to pick it up if the price is right.

I have a dealer now in NE that I buy it from which is cheaper than BP normal price but with the classic on I thought it might be cheaper.

·
Registered
70,470 Posts
I just got a flyer in the mail on wednesday about a sale that the Bass Pro in Columbia is having from August 19th thru the 27th. In the flyer they have the liquid 1/2 gallon for $24.88 regular price is $34.99. I presume if they have the liquid that they would also have the powder. Columbia is a lot closer than Springfield. So. ......this stuff really works...EH?

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by blevely
Ol' Hank, Hank and Billy Parker swear by it and push it hard.
Do you know them personally, how did they start there business, did they like rob a bank or something?

:rotfl::rotfl:
Na, they're bums, they took the easy way out and had relatives fork over the cash.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Before everyone goes out and buys stock of this stuff all I will say is it worked very well for me. Again I didn't have the results with the liquid like I did with the powder.

The product is suppose to be legal in every state but 2. I believe those are N.Y. and Wisconnsin but not positive. I sat in on a seminar last year about the stuff and there were 2 MDC agents there. When someone asked if it was legal in Missouri the host stated yes and the 2 MDC agents back up his claim.

Again if I can get the pwder for 20 bucks or less I will go and get some.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is how Hank Parker states he got into pushing C'mere deer.

He is approached all the time to endorse and push products. He said that he did not want to endorse hunting products cause that is a hobby and wanted to keep it seperate from fishing and business.

One day at his farm in North or South Carolina I think (don't remember) a rep came by his house to talk to him about a product. In their conversation the rep talked about C'mere deer and how great it was. The rep was headed to Atlanta I think to get supporters for C'mere Deer. By the time Hank and the rep stopped talking it was to late for the rep to go to Atlanta so Hank got/bought the case of C'mere Deer powder.

He said that when the boys showed up he told them what he got and they laughed and called him a sucker. That night they put some out in front of a camera around 10 pm. By the next morning they had almost 200 pics on this camera. He said prior to this he may get 15-20 pics a week with only 1-2 different bucks. When they looked at the new pics there were 14 different bucks.

Since then he takes it every where he goes hunting to use it.

Now when I first put it out it took about 1 week for the deer to find it. After they found it I would go through a gallon a week. It's not magic powder that make the deer come running, they have to find it to use it.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Heck that last ad made me hungry.:D Gonna have to buy some of this stuff. MTRaised you may be sorry you posted this. All of us here at MWTs may make it hard to find C'Mere Deer anywhere.:frown:

Jack

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
sorry to say
but i pored out a jug
of the powder here
and all it did was mold over
i never saw one track around
it:mad2:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Originally posted by brike
sorry to say
but i pored out a jug
of the powder here
and all it did was mold over
i never saw one track around
it:mad2:
Could be 'cause your horse has only 2 legs :D

That is a wild avatar :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Do you know them personally, how did they start there business, did they like rob a bank or something?

You are a disturber rebel...:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Originally posted by Thayer

You are a disturber rebel...:hysterical::hysterical:
:peepwall: who me? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.