Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Bass Boat 1989 tracker 1800TF

2242 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Boogan1
I am selling my 1989 tracker 1800tf bass boat. I am selling AS IS! When I had my robbery the thieves stole all the batteries out of the boat and cut the wires. Boat was running fine when I pulled it into the shed. It has a 1989 evinrude 110 hp 2 stroke outboard on it. Also has a 41# thruse motor guide brute trolling motor and a lowrance elite 7hdi bottom machine. Seats have been recovered and look good. Boat needs waxed and either new carpet or sprayed with rhino liner. VRO oil pump has been disconnected since I have owned it and you have to manually mix the oil. I have owned the boat since 2007 and it is a running, fishing machine. This is a great riding hull, it is a late 1989 which is built off the winner hull patent and became the nitro in 1990. It has a stainless steel prop. I will include the custom built rack that fits on the back for snagging or catfishing. Has matching 1989 tracker trailer with new tires. I am asking $1800 as is. This is the only pic I have at the moment. Located in Stover, MO
Sunglasses Fish Asphalt Recreation Plant
See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Don't be afraid to make an offer. Need it gone.
I don't have at the moment and I am already headed back to Florida. I will be back in town in a couple of weeks and will post some then.
More pics of boat. They didn't cut the wiring harness or anything under the dash, just the cables from battery to motor and battery to trolling motor.
Boat Watercraft Tire Automotive tire Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies
Watercraft Boat Motor vehicle Naval architecture Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Fender
Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Aircraft Tire
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Input device Output device Gadget Communication Device Bumper
Dishware Automotive design Hat Serveware Fedora
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting
See less See more
Maybe @Mailman is interested?
Reactions: 1
You ever make it out near rolla?
You ever make it out near rolla?
No, sorry, this would have to be picked up in Stover MO.
Reactions: 1
1 - 9 of 9 Posts