Barronett at Orscheln Farm & Home

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by ymurf, Oct 28, 2010.

1. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    Anyone have or seen one of these blinds they sell there?

2. cowboy

cowboy New Member

We have used them for several years they are the same company that made the rivers edge blinds. They are great blinds for the money.

3. ImADoeBuster

ImADoeBuster New Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Jefferson City
    Got one this year and I like it a whole bunch

4. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    well i own a orsheln blind and bought the 350 barronet only problem is the dang windows are too high you cant hardly see out of them i guess i gotta get taller chairs

5. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Nov 20, 2002
    Moberly,Mo
    used one yesterday i like it but i also had to take a taller chair worked out perfect

6. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    the 350 has plenty of room its huge, i wasnt fond of the camo, but it blends in great

7. mrmurph

mrmurph Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    NW Missouri
    We hunted from a 350 yesterday as well. Loved it, deer did not seem to notice the blind. I liked the camo pattern (blood trail). I sat in my normal lawn chair and had plenty of room for my son and all our stuff.

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I've found that in most blinds if you use the type of folding canvas chairs with the arm rest and drink holder they are to short plus it is a pain to raise up out of them to get a quick shot through the window. Sort of like sitting in a hole. Maybe mine are just to comfortable...:shrug:

I found this chair in the dumpster at work to work great for my blind sit'n. I used some left over spray paint to make it more hunter friendly.

[file]145037[/file]

9. macon county boy

May 6, 2009
    ya, mm thats the problem were havin we just sit too low in em and they put me to sleep

10. MoBowHunter

MoBowHunter New Member

Oct 2, 2003
    Central Missouri
    the 250 windows are lower and they work great. The 350 is huge and the price on all of the blinds are outstanding for a hub style blind.