[file]90183[/file]
Hard core conditioning

[file]90185[/file]
My running buddy in the fair weather conditions

[file]90187[/file]
Action shot

[file]90189[/file]
Trial shot

I don't know how to embed a video like the experts, but here's a link to youtube of my Hank dog soloing back in late summer (I'm kind of partial to the way he sounds like he's pissed and out to kill something). Hope you enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome I think the next one i get will be a bluetick i really like the way they look

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
those some nice beagles barnold1

[rquote=1554013&tid=108068&author=greenheadsmoker]Awesome I think the next one i get will be a bluetick i really like the way they look [/rquote]

:blah:

·
2,016 Posts
Thanks for the complements guys. We're gonna roll some tomorrow.

Joeyman, I like the looks of that blocky pup you posted. From the photos, that Trails dog looks to have a front end that anybody would like to have on all their dogs.

Always liked big, blocky pups; here's a shot of my Hank dog as a chunk:
[file]90728[/file]

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
thanks Barnold1. Thunder is growning big. He looks just like trails too. I'm very happy to own him. I remember when trails first became IFC and the first time I saw trails I really liked his looks and about a little over a year after seeing the pics of him I got me my own trails pup that looks almost just like him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.