Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:peepwall: So I guess if it says "Banned" under your user name when you post, that means your not allowed to post any more? :peepwall:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
I am gonna say ..........YIP!!!
:peepwall:

Well, I'm gonna lay low then, just in case its an auto-loader and there's another round in the chamber! :peepwall:

:hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Only thing bad is it was too easy.

It coulda been real fun.

But as stated on another forum, he is seriously a dangerous person and someone that should be feared. I hope he is never allowed back.

:cheers:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Just curious who are you speaking of?

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Never mind, I figured it out. That guy is crazy for sure. Meet in the parking lot, maybe I should take him up on that, would have to have a few boys with me though incase he jumps out with his traditional muzzleloader and tries to wack me.:sniper:

BTH

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW! That took a while to get caught up! :eek:

That's a lot of reading!

Cabin fever........cabin fever........ :pop:

I also see now that it appears it was not an auto-loader at all doing the distruction. It was a single-shot.........but other than that, I don't know much about the gun.

Parker

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
WOW! That took a while to get caught up! :eek:

That's a lot of reading!

Cabin fever........cabin fever........ :pop:

I also see now that it appears it was not an auto-loader at all doing the distruction. It was a single-shot.........but other than that, I don't know much about the gun.

Parker
Its a very old one Parker---Very old indeed, but pretty darn dependable!:rotfl:

·
19,585 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman
:rotfl:
:cheers: Glad I could give you a laugh Chairman!

Parker
When you posted about laying low, I got this mental picture, and....well, what else could I say?!

There's quite a few of you Big & Tall guys on here, that I think it would be pretty difficult for y'all to "Lay Low"...

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Parker
When you posted about laying low, I got this mental picture, and....well, what else could I say?!

There's quite a few of you Big & Tall guys on here, that I think it would be pretty difficult for y'all to "Lay Low"...

AH! I can get low on the dance floor! :hysterical: I used ta could do the splits when I played 1st base! :hysterical:

But I'm guessing what you've got in mind.....is that you would feel sorry for me if I was trying to stay low going under the wires in Basic. :peepwall:

Parker

·
Registered
903 Posts

Parker

I can't speak for Parker, but being married, I get lots of practice. :D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by droptine
I can't speak for Parker, but being married, I get lots of practice. :D [/quote]

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm not quite there yet!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by 90acres
And we sure don't wish that upon you either.:eek::peepwall:
:hysterical: Getting married is what you mean, I guess, huh? :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
He was certainly a headcase. I won't miss him, he started the same old silliness every year I've been here, and was more hardheaded than Mt. Rushmore. His way, or the highway (of which half, if not more, of the drivers were roadhuntin')! Hey, if you load it from the front-end, it's a muzzleloader, period. While I think the looks of inlines are pretty homely, they still load from the front, end of story.
I certainly like the looks of a Hawken, but looks don't kill deer, either.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If I would've only read the process in the other thread before I started this one....... :stickfight: (to myself)

Parker

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.