·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
I know, I know..

Still.... mmmmm :rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
Oh yea.... one of those on a rotisserie pigger?? man oh man...

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by rat
I know, I know..

Oh man....they would be SOOOOOOO good. But they're babies, so we're not supposed to pick on them, right?

I got a little bugger one time (no spots though) and he was like skinnin' a rabbit, but he tasted MMMM MMMM GOOD! :D

Parker

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
I had one under my stand for bout 10 min one time and passed on numerous chances waiting for mom to come into range.. Mom finally whiffed me about 35yds and was gone!:banghead::banghead:

That lil feller only had a small patch of white left on the rump. Got him a free pass that day cause he had no idea that the grim reaper was 25ft above him all the while he was wagging that cute lil tail...

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Originally posted by rat
I know, I know..

Oh man....they would be SOOOOOOO good. But they're babies, so we're not supposed to pick on them, right?

I got a little bugger one time (no spots though) :D

Parker
Parker I'm guessin giving your size, a 5 year old Doe would look small !

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by hunter7x
Parker I'm guessin giving your size, a 5 year old Doe would look small ! [/quote]

Steve, here about two weeks ago, I got (I just realized at this point that this is going to give Snowman another photoshop opportunity) to help a deer farmer in town here, a bud of mine, give his deer shots!

Now THAT was a rodeo! HEHEHE! We had a BLAST!

The bucks aren't that much bigger, but there is NO question that the little difference in size is ALL muscle! :eek:

Parker: The Deer Rassler

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.