Baltimore bend ca

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by pettiscohunter, Nov 20, 2014.

1. pettiscohunter

pettiscohunter New Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Does anyone know how the hunting is at Baltimore bend ca west of waverly. Have not been hunting yet hoping to go there next week on the 25th.

2. Lazarus

Lazarus Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Needmore, serious
    Didn't even know it was there! But thanks for the heads up! Will be sure to check it out! :wave:

3. dwm376s

dwm376s New Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Smithville, MO
    I haven't deer hunted there, but used to go out and small game hunt. I would imagine the deer hunting might be decent. Heck if it turns out to be a bust go across Hwy 24 to Baltimore Bend Winery and warm up! The vineyard butts right up to the CA boundary if I remember right. It's been several years.

4. RHenshaw

RHenshaw Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Independence, Mo.
    I have Deer Hunted there several times, don't waste your time, there doesn't seem to be many Deer there, but you can bet your arm there will be lots of hunters, and they do an awfull lot of shooting for not many deer, makes me think their shooting bushes and Trees. I have seen only Two Deer Taken there in the four or five years I've hunted there. One year I camped out for the whole Rifle Season and didn't see one deer.
    Now Turkey Hunting there is a differand thing, I have taken several Turkeys from there.