Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
i guess because you can release a fish after its caught.

its all a hypocritical QDM conspiracy theory!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by JBMan
i guess because you can release a fish after its caught.
I can kind of understand that, however, anyone who has fished, even with the intentions of releasing every fish will have caught there fair share of fish that were foul hooked, or hooked in a way that after taking hook out, the fish would die. So you had to keep it...

·
Registered
481 Posts
yep i've been there, just this year over at kentucky, i caught a little 10 inch sauger, and it was hooked pretty bad. got the hooks and just threw it back, i hate to waste a fish like that, but i don't want a coupon or fishing rights revoked because i was caught with an undersized fish.

i guess you have to take it with a grain of salt and go on.... is it really worth the risk of being caught with an illegal fish in your possesion... i think not:cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by novicehunter
I tried to release a doe once after I hunted it down, but I just couldn't get her to breath again.
:hysterical: DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!.................

Parker

·
Registered
835 Posts
I threw her in the back of the truck and started to run her to the animal hospital. On the way to the animal hospital, I had to pass by the butcher shop... their meat smoker must have been going. My windows were down. We never made it to the hospital.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Stuffy's Taxidermist/Animal Hospital? That where you were headed?

You know....where...."No matter what happens, you get your dog back."

:hysterical:

Parker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.