BaitCloud.....does it work?

Discussion in 'Fishing General' started by Mailman, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    This popped up as a commercial while watching a youtube video......Is it a product to catch fish or to catch fishermen?

Farmball35 likes this.
  2. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Mid MO
    I couldn't get the video to play but I think I get the point of it. I like how they label it bass. Like it's only going to attract bass and no other fish that eat the same foods. Gimmick. The idea might work some for catfish and fish that hunt more by scent. Still wouldn't waste my money.

3. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

The idea has some merit, as fish are very attracted to water agitation, and aeration, and scent, but I'm not sure the temporary nature of those would attract fish that quickly. There may not be enough time for the fish to "get used to it??

4. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    One video I watched that tested different scents said the ball only fizzed for 30 seconds....some smelled fishy.....some even had small fish scales that bubbled out with the fizzing action.

5. Steelman

Steelman Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    If you buy it, then yes, it worked...:tup:

jehrbo and bluecan like this.
  6. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

Bwaaaahahahahaha

Is chumming legal in Missouri, because that’s what it is?

7. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Anyone that needs that isn't much of a stick.

Wings Fan 19 likes this.
  8. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    I was thinking its only merit would be having the kids fishing off the dock at the lake. If you could get it to lay in your brushpile (and if it actually did anything) it could be useful.

9. Mailman

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Exactly my thoughts for my dock on my pond.

10. farmnhunt

farmnhunt Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2006
    Lebanon
    Put pvc brush piles( short pieces of pvc in a bucket of concrete) off the end of the dock and fish will be there and you won't spend all day tying on hooks. Last forever.

Bootheel Boy likes this.