Bad News

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by BuschCamocan4life, Nov 7, 2010.

1. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Well, just got off the phone with fellow MWT member buschaholic. Hard for him to tell me but he can't hunt this weekend of opening rifle. He all of a sudden got bad stomach pains and ended up having to get his appendix out. He is devisated. He's been chasing this 150+class double beam buck that donny has been telling us about all of bow season. Had 3 real close encounters with it during bow season, but it was able to outwit him everytime. Closest he had it come was 80 yds but he said he wasn't comfortable taking the shot. He's been looking foward to taking him out this weekend but looks like that is now out of the question. All he can do is sit and wait and hope he can take it later on. He is hoping to kill it in a late muzzzzloader season. All i can say is guys, lets just keep him in our thoughts. Don't think i could take it if i was in his boots. CAMO CAN FOR LIFE..im out

2. Mofireman39

Mofireman39 New Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Yeah that sucks for sure! All my best to him.

MoFire

3. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    Thats a bad break. Hope he gets better soon. Some times life gives us salt instead of sugar. Hang in there.:wave:

4. wabow

wabow New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Life is funny sometimes and you never know this could be a blessing with a 200 inch deer awaiting for later. Hang in there. :praying:

5. hate to here that didnt talk to him in a while :whinging:

6. dodge

dodge Active Member

Oct 8, 2010
    cedar hill, mo
    Hang in tere and hope nobody kills him gun season

7. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    I am in the same boat. No gun season for me either due to foot surgery coming up on Friday. I too am waiting for muzzleloader season now.

8. BowHunterKc

BowHunterKc New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Everything happens for a reason. Hang in there all good things come in time.

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
  10. MObuckman

MObuckman Active Member

Nov 27, 2005
    Fenton
    bummer. glad he wasn't comfortable with an 80 yard shot with his bow

11. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    If he makes it through gun season, there's a lot of bow season left, fat lady ain't sining yet

Get better and stick him :cheers:

12. combatmedic

combatmedic Senior Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Boone County
    i feel ya....had mine out during turkey season this year...took about 10 days to recover....good luck

13. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    [rquote=1884812&tid=131270&author=combatmedic]i feel ya....had mine out during turkey season this year...took about 10 days to recover....good luck[/rquote]
    ya how many days did it take until u were comfortable enough to climb a stand? thats what hes worried about..

14. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    They make ground blinds:wave: