Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while since i posted pics of my friends in the area.........i keep waiting for "OL Dirty Face" to show up but i must face the distinct possibility he has passed from old age.........dont get me wrong ....i will still have hope my ol buddy will come to see me again........:praying:

this ol bird is the one with very long hooks, got alot of pics of him in the past

[file]94012[/file]

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Can't wait to get my house up where I have a good yard viewing area. Stuck with a highway on one side of the house and a County Road on the other don't make for a healthy place for deer to hangout right now.
Cool pics:wave:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
:kewlpics::claphands:

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
weather dont seem to bother em much. i had 9 gobblers in the yard the other day, 7 were long beards and 2 were jakes.........i was workin in the field in dallas county yesterday and saw a flock of at least 60 birds, wasn't far from leadmines....oneshot......you there????

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Great pics!!! You are a lucky man to be able to look out your window and see wildlife like that. I AM JEALOUS!!!:D
Great pics, keep em' coming!!:kewlpics:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.