Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
17,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a heck of a week, went out last Sunday, got out to the feed fields around 4 pm and started seeing some serious shooter bucks. Well Monday morning saw several, same for the afternoon, and Tuesday. Went bird hunting during the day and shoot 16 pheasents between 2 of us. Well Deer season openned Wednesday:whiteflag:40 mph North wind:whinging: all week cept Sunday. My cousin shot a big 5 point and my partner shot a small 9 point. I ended up shooting a porky pine and some coyotes (but they don't taste to good). I saw well over a 1,000 deer just no shooters from Wed-Sun. Did find a nice 14 point skull, and something else I'll post here in a minute. Below are some pics

[file]83139[/file]

[file]83137[/file]

[file]83135[/file]

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
:eek::

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:eek:::claphands::woot:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,354 Posts
sounds like you had a good time anyway...that 14 point is a pig and looks like he died early in the year based on how rough he is around his bases.

I've heard the bird population is awesome this year but I haven't gotten out yet.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
:eek:: glad to see you back

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
Man, I was looking for a stack of racks like the pics from last year. Guess the times are tough across the state line this year too.
I had a buddy and his father hunt with an outfitter near Minneapolis, they hunted hard for 5 days and never saw a shooter either.

·
PURE KILLER
38,022 Posts
i thought kansas was big bucks hiding behind every tree:Dbet yah still had fun though:cheers:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
:eek:::eek:::eek::

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

Alright Kevin!Did you find that skull for me!!??

We otta have us a west side wild game cookout...I got a ton of turkey,several pheasants...And even got some fish left over!

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1502155&tid=104819&author=hillbilly]Went bird hunting during the day and shoot 16 pheasents between 2 of us. [/rquote]

glad you had a good trip, seen a bunch of deer as well including two huge muley's while bird hunting. hope them weren't wild birds you all killed or you probably should up the number of hunters listed by 2. hate to see the kansas possum cops have to road trip, sinner:rof2::hysterical:

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
[rquote=1502485&tid=104819&author=winger][rquote=1502155&tid=104819&author=hillbilly]Went bird hunting during the day and shoot 16 pheasents between 2 of us. [/rquote]

glad you had a good trip, seen a bunch of deer as well including two huge muley's while bird hunting. hope them weren't wild birds you all killed or you probably should up the number of hunters listed by 2. hate to see the kansas possum cops have to road trip, sinner:rof2::hysterical:[/rquote]

I was wondering the same thing myself. :rof2: Or should he list the number of days hunting?

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
[rquote=1502460&tid=104819&author=coyotehunter]i thought kansas was big bucks hiding behind every tree:Dbet yah still had fun though:cheers:[/rquote]
Naw, thats Southern MO if ya ask Kevin.:stirpot:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.