Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Can’t tomorrow but will be Sunday if the weather permits. I’ll hunt every weekend till season ends. I love late season hunting.

·
4,907 Posts
Is that blind on field edge or kinda in middle of a field, late season they are way more wary haha, I got a few blinds brushed into bigger cedar trees and deer have no idea

·
Registered
32,613 Posts
I should be out, but had to be up late the last couple of nights for work so I slept in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Missouri Hunting mobile app

·
Triple Creek Hunter
854 Posts
Will start again on Mon cold front coming in. Have several nice bucks showing up in foodplots on cam. Couple that had disappeared just before gun season.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Had quite the eventful set this evening a total of seven deer one which hasn't been seen since this picture was taken way back a long time ago, even though I have a 55 yard pin and can easily hit a softball at that range but I have set a maximum distance of shooting at 45 so he won for tonight if he made it to next year it would probably be better anyway. He was easily recognizable by the acorn top on the right G2. I will say the trigger finger was very itchy and I was all set up on the fieldpod ready to let it eat.
Plant Plant community Green Leaf Tree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts