Registered
8,319 Posts
Pics look great to me!
That one buck is a beauty!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
In honor of crocodile hunter CRICKEY! 1st pic buck on left, if he's in a picture by himself everyone says nice buck. He's in a picture with a bruiser that looks like he's 3 times bigger. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the board. To show what nice folks we have on board here, I'll offer to give you some free tips on how WE can kill that bad boy. Just send me a u2u ;). :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey buckbuster14, it actually is my brothers and he is letting me use it. But I will tell you what, for what he paid for it I have no problems. I probably have had over a thousand pics in the last week. Every pic had some sort of wildlife in it.
My other brother has a cuddyback which cost alot more but he can view his pics out in the field which I think would be nice but I dont have that kind of money right now.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Craig, I sent you a u2u. I was kind of messin with ya, but hunting in the early season with the right set up could be good. I'd try not to scent an area up too much or hunt too hard for one deer, cause he will likely go nocturnal, if he isn't already. The pre rut and rut can really get some deer to moving. I'm no expert, but I like talking deer strategy. Good luck. :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.