Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One parcel of the ground im hunting has to be accesed by a road that goes through another guys property. The farm was 220 acres and this guy got the front 110 and the guy i hunt on got the back 110. Well we stopped to ask this guy if i could park on his side so i didnt spook any deer. He said yea thats fine, heck you can just hunt on me if you like. I was really excited cause he owns a bunch of bottoms with corn in them and they are bordered by a creek and a decent ridge. We found an awesome path, down to dirt on one side of the creek goin into some corn. Im real excited cause none of this has ever been hunted

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Sounds like a case of being in the right place at the right time...good work, Bowhunter!!!!! Don't forget your camera when ya kill a biggun...

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by Bowhunter4life
Fireman, i never have carried a camera with me. I will have one with me this year. Its kinda funny how all of this ground just kind of fell into my lap
Like I said, right place, right time!!!! I replied to your other thread....I hope I didn't sound like I was chewin....not my intent...If I were you, I would not take someone in there, after taking thier money.....I would be stingy with an awesome place like that, hunt it hard from the outside in, and MAYBE take a buddy with ya once in awhile....I'll go with ya, but I ain't payin....lol. Good luck to ya!!!!!

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
awesome! Sounds like a great opportunity

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Sounds good to me!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.