Avatar Wars, bout got me talking to myself

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by fishshooter, Jun 1, 2009.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    With all this changing Avatars, I'm going nuts, I ain't sure who I'm talking too and what I'm saying, I'm so confused I'm gonna have to get a map to find my rearend :confused:

2. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Is this different from any other day for you???:confused: :D:D

3. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1282024&tid=89715&author=Heeler75]Is this different from any other day for you???:confused: :D:D[/rquote]

Remind me to kick you in the shin when I make it back west :stickfight:

4. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    personally i think they have secret fantasies about the people they have posted they admire and go to bed thinking about them:peepwall:

5. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Well I changed mine back, I'll goof off again on Friday.

6. Heeler75

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    [rquote=1282027&tid=89715&author=fishshooter][rquote=1282024&tid=89715&author=Heeler75]Is this different from any other day for you???:confused: :D:D[/rquote]

Remind me to kick you in the shin when I make it back west :stickfight:[/rquote]

:D:D

Oh, and it's about 90 days now until lift-off.

7. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    [rquote=1282027&tid=89715&author=fishshooter][rquote=1282024&tid=89715&author=Heeler75]Is this different from any other day for you???:confused: :D:D[/rquote]

Remind me to kick you in the shin when I make it back west :stickfight:[/rquote]well we know if you drive the shiny nice fancy caddy you wont sneak up on anyone, the horn will go off

8. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1282066&tid=89715&author=Heeler75][rquote=1282027&tid=89715&author=fishshooter][rquote=1282024&tid=89715&author=Heeler75]Is this different from any other day for you???:confused: :D:D[/rquote]

Remind me to kick you in the shin when I make it back west :stickfight:[/rquote]

:D:D

Oh, and it's about 90 days now until lift-off. [/rquote]

Ya I think that's enough to elevate you to boat paddle status, I'll have to see what the schedule is, I'll make a run that way to look at the pics and hear the story :rock:

9. Heeler75

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Found out also that the cannon should be delivered this week...

"See cartridge on left"

<---------

10. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    I switched back for ya, Fishy. I hate for you to be confused.

11. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    You'll love it, I've carried the 375 a lot for deer, I just love the rifle, and on a runner it swings like a jewel :claphands:

Smacked a stallion Zebra a good ways out running, it was pretty funny, only reason Ian let me shoot him running was cause he had a snare around his neck, and it was getting dark and it was our last hope.

We both knew it wasn't gonna stop and Ian just said, "well guess you can try him" :sniper:

12. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1282079&tid=89715&author=fishshooter]You'll love it, I've carried the 375 a lot for deer, I just love the rifle, and on a runner it swings like a jewel :claphands:

Smacked a stallion Zebra a good ways out running, it was pretty funny, only reason Ian let me shoot him running was cause he had a snare around his neck, and it was getting dark and it was our last hope.

We both knew it wasn't gonna stop and Ian just said, "well guess you can try him" :sniper:[/rquote]

I hope you shoot better than you catch fish.

13. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1282082&tid=89715&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1282079&tid=89715&author=fishshooter]You'll love it, I've carried the 375 a lot for deer, I just love the rifle, and on a runner it swings like a jewel :claphands:

We both knew it wasn't gonna stop and Ian just said, "well guess you can try him" :sniper:[/rquote]

I hope you shoot better than you catch fish.[/rquote]

When you free, I'm putting lines in the water Friday :pop:

14. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Free all weekend, buddy. Was actually thinking about putting some lines out myself this weekend. Probably gonna throw the fish trap out Thursday evening and see if I can get some flatty bait.

15. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1282087&tid=89715&author=cummins5.9]Free all weekend, buddy. Was actually thinking about putting some lines out myself this weekend. Probably gonna throw the fish trap out Thursday evening and see if I can get some flatty bait.[/rquote]

Well I figure on baiting them 5 bank poles with live stuff, gonna trow the net on the Auxvasse, bring something to put bait in if ya want

16. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1282090&tid=89715&author=fishshooter][rquote=1282087&tid=89715&author=cummins5.9]Free all weekend, buddy. Was actually thinking about putting some lines out myself this weekend. Probably gonna throw the fish trap out Thursday evening and see if I can get some flatty bait.[/rquote]

Well I figure on baiting them 5 bank poles with live stuff, gonna trow the net on the Auxvasse, bring something to put bait in if ya want [/rquote]

What's the Mighty MO looking like? Wing dykes out yet?

17. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Ain't looked at it, don't care I got spots to set for whereever it is and I got the week off. :claphands:

18. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1282099&tid=89715&author=fishshooter]Ain't looked at it, don't care I got spots to set for whereever it is and I got the week off. :claphands:[/rquote]

Give me a hollar one night this week and we'll get something planned out. A buddy of mine and I were wanting to get some limb lines out if you've got any good spots for that. Might as well put out as many hooks as we can.

19. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

The wing dykes are showing between Waverly and Miami, if that helps ya any!:cheers:

20. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    they were showing at 70 when we drove over saturday,no excuses pup