Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Austin & Halleck 320 muzzleloader for sale. Composite stock, blued barrel, bolt action, Timney trigger. Good condition, nice rifle, with original box and manual. Includes some bullets, sabots, powder, and caps. Also, will throw in miscellaneous accesories including powder flask and measure, capper, speed loaders. Would make a nice Christmas gift for someone (or yourself!). $175 .

Rifle is sold...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot to say that it includes Leupold bases and rings.

Messed up the first attempt at posting a picture. Let's try it again:

[file]44650[/file]

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
you wanting cash or you willing to do some trading for anything?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now, with Christmas (bills!) coming, I'd prefer cash. But, just for grins, what might you be offering in trade?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Great gun...have one in stainless with a blem wooden stock.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
joe it will most likely 99.9% be a 50 cal

crusader if your wanting a stright trade i have a cz52 pistol with alot of ammo

i got a mathews zmax light compound bow ready to hunt with brand new buck nasty strings and cables its currently my back up bow....

what you interested in i gots lots of stuff but pulled a moment of idiot and sold my black power just like that only with the fancy walnut stock and nickel finsh last fall....

·
8,793 Posts
I've got one in nickel with synthetic stock. Best shooter I've ever owned.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah, duh, I forgot to state the caliber--it's a .50.

It has a few very small spots of slight surface corrosion on the receiver (?), or maybe it would be called the "channel" where the bolt rests, between the front of the bolt and the breech plug, and a bit on the bottom front of the rear scope ring. It happened one time after a shooting session at the range where I cleaned the barrel and planned on cleaning the rest at home. Well, a few days went by before I remembered to clean it, and a bit of corrosion had set in. I got most of it off with Break Free, but not all of it. It also has a few nicks/scratches on the barrel, from handling, or whatever.

Sorry to be so long-winded on that, just wanted to fully explain.

Yes, it is a good shooter...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.