Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Auction #9 Hand Made Custom Dipnet donated by member Pastor to support Missouri Disabled Sportsmen

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  killmode 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for auction is yet another Custom Hand Made Dipnet to be built and personalized to fit your wishes or needs. They are beautiful and well made.
-Net will be custom built for the winning bidder. Pastor will discuss the personalization options with you and build your one of a kind net. They make great gifts and also are really nice to fish with.

Online Auction ends at 9pm on 9/09/22. Auction will then go live at the MDS fish fry fundraiser at approximately 5:30 pm on 9/10/22 to give attendees a chance to bid. If you are the high bidder online, you will have the option to attend the event and defend your bid or request a proxy bidder to bid for you at the live auction up to you pre-stated maximum amount. (You’ll just have to trust us on that part). Just a side note... online bids have not been outbid often at the live events in the past but it is possible. Thank you for supporting Missouri Disabled Sportsmen.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Bump. This is what you are making possible!!!!
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Water Baseball cap
Plant Wheel Wheelchair Tire Tree
Wheel Water Plant Water resources Wheelchair
Military camouflage Plant Military uniform Smile Marines
Water Plant Vertebrate Nature Vehicle

#7 ·
This net is a first for me and one that I built for my uncle who lost his son last January. I wanted to make him a net as a memorial to my cousin. I found out that some memorial poker chips were made and I immediately thought that I could utilize that in his net. The chip is inlayed with clear epoxy over it to protect it and give it a glass like appearance. Just sharing this in case this sort of thing is something someone might want to do. I will I entertain almost any design within my capabilities.
Hunting Wood Plant Hand tool Tool
Hair Eye Tire Wood Bicycle tire

Attachments

#9 ·
Netting can be rubber or a coated nylon and handles can be long or short depending on your preference. Rubber netting is heavier and shallower than the nylon but easier on fish and less likely to have hooks snag in it. The nylon net is much deeper and very lightweight. Myself, I like the deeper lighter net but I usually do not net a fish I'm going to release.

#11 ·
You all gonna let muleskinner have this without a fight?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.