Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,318 Posts
So... am I an honorary member for the fall and spring semesters?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,005 Posts
guys, my absentee ballot is in the mail. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Lefty
So... am I an honorary member for the fall and spring semesters?
You got my vote Lefty, but we'll have to leave it up to the other members ;)
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
9,536 Posts
Originally posted by swmo
Originally posted by Lefty
So... am I an honorary member for the fall and spring semesters?
You got my vote Lefty, but we'll have to leave it up to the other members ;)
My vote------YES!:cheers:

But he must first pass the initialtion test-----------

Lefty-----Ya afraid of high speeds on the water----In the Dark?:cheers:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman
Originally posted by swmo
Originally posted by Lefty
So... am I an honorary member for the fall and spring semesters?
You got my vote Lefty, but we'll have to leave it up to the other members ;)
My vote------YES!:cheers:

But he must first pass the initialtion test-----------

Lefty-----Ya afraid of high speeds on the water----In the Dark?:cheers:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I vote yes also...

And Lefty, hope your upto that boat ride that PMan is referencing................... Trust me........ its skeeeeeeeeery :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now don't go and run off a potential member you two ;).

Don't listen to em Lefty, the early pre-dawn flights, I mean boat rides, won't seem that bad since you'll be blind folded for the first couple outtings until we know for sure that you can hang with this prestigious group of bird watchers :peepwall:. Plus you get the honarary seat next to the retrievin' machine,Whitney, on the front deck :eek: (atleast your back will be to the wind ;) )Nothing like a 40 plus mph boat ride first thing in the morning when it below freezing to begin with to wake you up :banana:. Make's you appreciate that first cup of coffee or coco in the blind even more :cheers:

Y'all are just mad at me because you found out that every time we made those 4 mile runs up lake we just could of put in across the lake from the huntin' spots :stickfight:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by swmo
Don't listen to em Lefty, the early pre-dawn flights, I mean boat rides, won't seem that bad since you'll be blind folded for the first couple outtings
Trust me, your better off blindfolded, that way you are skeered going 800 mph in pitch black just hoping the dam isnt straight ahead :D

Originally posted by swmo
Plus you get the honarary seat next to the retrievin' machine,Whitney, on the front deck :eek: (atleast your back will be to the wind ;)
Just hope whit doesnt decide to take a mornin swim, she will wanna use you as a giant towel ;)

Originally posted by swmo
)Nothing like a 40 plus mph boat ride first thing in the morning when it below freezing to begin with to wake you up
Wake you up / make your teef chatter til they fall out :D

Originally posted by swmo
Y'all are just mad at me because you found out that every time we made those 4 mile runs up lake we just could of put in across the lake from the huntin' spots :stickfight:
Lets see... 30 second right, only 2 teeth chatter and fall out, 4 hour boat ride, well im still trying to find someone to make me a set of false teef

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,005 Posts
after the initial shock it isn't too bad. numbness sets in, your eyeballs freeze, that line of snot coming out of your nose is now an icecicle and the dog slober ever so slighty starts pelting you like hail. oh yeah, it's a good time.

my vote is yes as long as you are a good wind breaker.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
after the initial shock it isn't too bad. numbness sets in, your eyeballs freeze, that line of snot coming out of your nose is now an icecicle and the dog slober ever so slighty starts pelting you like hail. oh yeah, it's a good time.

my vote is yes as long as you are a good wind breaker.:D
And not breaking wind.. its wind breaking :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,318 Posts
Haha, you guys are great!

And don't worry, I am looking forward to the boat ride for sure! :bangin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,005 Posts
that is effectively known as stove piping in the duck hunting world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,318 Posts
Come on,,, I imagine it to be something like a roller coaster. If I just think of it as that then it'll be fun... right? :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top