Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any owners of deer farms in the following areas: Moberly, Columbia, Lake of the Ozarks or Sedalia/Clinton area. If any deer farm owners will be in tomorrow and would be so kind, I am an enthusiastic deer photographer and was wondering if any of you would allow me to come to your farm and photograph some of your deer? I will be heading home to El Dorado Springs, MO from Kirksville, MO tomorrow. I would appreciate very much anyone who would let me take some pictures, and any that I take you could have access to (I would upload them when I arrive home), I have about a $600 camera, and it takes some awful snazzy photos. If you could reply to this message, email me at [email protected], or call me a 417-448-9577 I would appreciate it. I have been photographing deer in fields this week and can't get very close, so I thought a deer farm would be a great place to get some up close photos :). Once again, anyone who would let me use their farm for some photos would really make my day :banana:.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
There is an elk farm between Brookfield and Chillicothe on 65, cant think of the name.

They are nice folks and might let you snap a few wapiti pics.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Quote - I have been photographing deer in fields this week and can't get very close, so I thought a deer farm would be a great place to get some up close.

I think I heard Jimmy Houston say the same thing not long ago:)

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Dont tug on supermans cape.
Dont spit into the wind.
Dont pull the mask of the ol lone ranger
and Dont mess around with ........ Rebel

:rotfl::fart:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.