Attention All

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by greenheadsmoker, Jun 4, 2009.

1. any posts before this one were totally false and gaychick 24 might possibly be mentally challenged for believing it was me

2. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Oh it was you alright, :D

3. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :smileyshakinghead:

I'm guessing all this lunacy is why they made duckers switch to steel shot :roll2:

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1286990&tid=90010&author=fishshooter]:smileyshakinghead:

I'm guessing all this lunacy is why they made duckers switch to steel shot :roll2:[/rquote]

yep, it was the DUCKERS gettin lead poisoning, not the DUCKS:pop:

5. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1287001&tid=90010&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1286990&tid=90010&author=fishshooter]:smileyshakinghead:

I'm guessing all this lunacy is why they made duckers switch to steel shot :roll2:[/rquote]

yep, it was the DUCKERS gettin lead poisoning, not the DUCKS:pop:[/rquote]

Well generally they seem nuts enough for that to be a possiblity, not sure if they drink the smap water or pepper each other, but that's my theory :thinking:

6. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1287003&tid=90010&author=fishshooter][rquote=1287001&tid=90010&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1286990&tid=90010&author=fishshooter]:smileyshakinghead:

yep, it was the DUCKERS gettin lead poisoning, not the DUCKS:pop:[/rquote]

Well generally they seem nuts enough for that to be a possiblity, not sure if they drink the smap water or pepper each other, but that's my theory :thinking:[/rquote]

HEY ! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!!:mad2:

7. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    IM TOTALLYINNOCENT, I TELL YA!!!:scared::rof2::rof2::rof2: