Atlatl

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by MizzouAg, Nov 12, 2010.

1. MizzouAg

MizzouAg New Member

So who will be taking their atlatl afield Saturday morning?

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Ah.....:thinking:

Not I Sir. Once I get it hitting inside a 3 foot circle at 20 yards I'll be sure to give it a try.

As they say.....practice...practice...practice. Maybe next year?:shrug:

How about it Fireman...you giving it a go this season? Just think...who ever tags the first one will go down in the history books.

3. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Hey mailman do you mean 3 INCH circle..... lol

4. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Good luck if you are :eek:

5. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    One sure way to get to see that buck of a lifetime is for me to go out armed only with mine. While I believe I could hit the target at 10-12 yds, I don't want to limit myself that severely. Later in the week after I give up on Mister BIG I may carry it along with a rifle just incase a doe would invade my space.

Not enough room in the climber foran atlatl so I will wait til I move to the quadrapod which has a 40" platform to throw from.

6. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1893149&tid=131843&author=archer66]Hey mailman do you mean 3 INCH circle..... lol[/rquote]

No mistype....3 foot circle

:shrug:

7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :shrug: You could carry both your atlatl and a gun. Might as well pack your compound while you are at it too. :D

.......And a pistol for safety.......

Parker

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I'm prolly throwin good enough to hit one at 15! As long as he'd let me throw all 4 darts!!! My cane darts all have copper tips jagged on and they're too purty to cut and taper!!!!