Atlatl

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by MizzouAg, Nov 12, 2010.

1. MizzouAg

MizzouAg New Member

So who will be taking their atlatl afield Saturday morning?

2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Ah.....:thinking:

Not I Sir. Once I get it hitting inside a 3 foot circle at 20 yards I'll be sure to give it a try.

As they say.....practice...practice...practice. Maybe next year?:shrug:

How about it Fireman...you giving it a go this season? Just think...who ever tags the first one will go down in the history books.

3. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Hey mailman do you mean 3 INCH circle..... lol

4. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Good luck if you are :eek:

5. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    One sure way to get to see that buck of a lifetime is for me to go out armed only with mine. While I believe I could hit the target at 10-12 yds, I don't want to limit myself that severely. Later in the week after I give up on Mister BIG I may carry it along with a rifle just incase a doe would invade my space.

Not enough room in the climber foran atlatl so I will wait til I move to the quadrapod which has a 40" platform to throw from.

6. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1893149&tid=131843&author=archer66]Hey mailman do you mean 3 INCH circle..... lol[/rquote]

No mistype....3 foot circle

:shrug:

7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :shrug: You could carry both your atlatl and a gun. Might as well pack your compound while you are at it too. :D

.......And a pistol for safety.......

Parker

8. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

I'm prolly throwin good enough to hit one at 15! As long as he'd let me throw all 4 darts!!! My cane darts all have copper tips jagged on and they're too purty to cut and taper!!!!