atlatl darts

Discussion in 'Artifacts, Knappings & Other Treasures' started by STTH, Nov 5, 2010.

1. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    Just made my first attempt at a cane like dart and I must say them fellas that make and sell them have a lot of skill and patience. I would post a pic of it but it seems like I am forbidden to get in the gallery for now:confused:. After the glue all sets I will have to give it a fling and see if it flies. I have a line on some bamboo that I hope the owners will let me have some of,(they are talking it over:praying: hopefully I can get some of the stalks or at least some of the tubers to start my own Which may take a while to grow as they said that the patch they have now is 3 years old and I never noticed it before this year.

2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :cheers: Be careful testing the limits of those dudes. I had a carbon shaft break on me the other day. It will freak you out when you see the mid-flight break on it! Still gotta get the picture in hand to show you it though.

Parker

3. STTH

STTH Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Turd Crick North
    Here it is.....

[file]146244[/file]

4. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

That'll work !!!! I need to get pics of these Jack Rowe darts up for you to see!!!!:cheers::wave: