Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why not open the furbearers season on the day of firearm season.

why not end fall turkey season early on years where the the youth firearm season runs in Oct....oops that could be a positive to allow youths the woods.

what say you pw....too negative of is this a hunting forum?

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Why not allow a turkey season with a rifle during deer seasn like Texas... :D

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Why is there even a furbearer season anyway. Should just be all year. Too many of them everywhere.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1483185&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder]Why is there even a furbearer season anyway. Should just be all year. Too many of them everywhere.[/rquote]

You cant trap when they are giving birth to young...
That is just unethical:innocent::innocent:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
No reason to trap em in spring, summer, early fall when they don't have that nice winter coat... That's killing just ot be killing..

·
Registered
331 Posts
[rquote=1483193&tid=103694&author=Gakic24][rquote=1483185&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder]Why is there even a furbearer season anyway. Should just be all year. Too many of them everywhere.[/rquote]

You cant trap when they are giving birth to young...
That is just unethical:innocent::innocent:[/rquote]

Whats the difference ? We're killin deer while their being bred...

·
3,092 Posts
Why don't people who are negative just become biologist since they apparently know everything about managing wildlife. Just saying:stirpot:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
[rquote=1483205&tid=103694&author=Woodchuck]Why don't people who are negative just become biologist since they apparently know everything about managing wildlife. Just saying:stirpot:[/rquote]

Have a biology degree. Field just doesn't pay enough.

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
[rquote=1483198&tid=103694&author=Tuffke]No reason to trap em in spring, summer, early fall when they don't have that nice winter coat... That's killing just ot be killing..[/rquote]

Yep, killing to be killing. Just vermin. We kill coyotes all year long. Why not *****, foxes,Opossums, etc. There everywhere and there is not enough trappers to make a dent anymore.

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
[rquote=1483216&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder][rquote=1483205&tid=103694&author=Woodchuck]Why don't people who are negative just become biologist since they apparently know everything about managing wildlife. Just saying:stirpot:[/rquote]

Have a biology degree. Field just doesn't pay enough.[/rquote]
You musta gotten your biology degree the same place I did then cause I dont remember a thing about wildlife management either.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
[rquote=1483221&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder][rquote=1483198&tid=103694&author=Tuffke]No reason to trap em in spring, summer, early fall when they don't have that nice winter coat... That's killing just ot be killing..[/rquote]

Yep, killing to be killing. Just vermin. We kill coyotes all year long. Why not *****, foxes,Opossums, etc. There everywhere and there is not enough trappers to make a dent anymore.[/rquote]

Yote season closes while they're puppin.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1483222&tid=103694&author=rat][rquote=1483216&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder][rquote=1483205&tid=103694&author=Woodchuck]Why don't people who are negative just become biologist since they apparently know everything about managing wildlife. Just saying:stirpot:[/rquote]

You musta gotten your biology degree the same place I did then cause I dont remember a thing about wildlife management either.[/rquote]

SCHMACKdown!!!! That's funny, I don't care who ya are, Rat!!!!!!lol:rof2:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
[rquote=1483222&tid=103694&author=rat][rquote=1483216&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder][rquote=1483205&tid=103694&author=Woodchuck]Why don't people who are negative just become biologist since they apparently know everything about managing wildlife. Just saying:stirpot:[/rquote]

You musta gotten your biology degree the same place I did then cause I dont remember a thing about wildlife management either.[/rquote]

Quote me anything that shows I don't know about wildlife management. I would decrease antlerless days, not tags. Opportunity still there, just have to do it in another week. Shouldn't be too tough for ya to figure out. We used to kill does during rifle season, no with the extra week, people pass and we have to flood the woods again. Other states don't do it our way. They still manage the herd. And even better for age structure. Hmmmmmm.

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
[rquote=1483228&tid=103694&author=FiremanBrad][rquote=1483222&tid=103694&author=rat][rquote=1483216&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder][rquote=1483205&tid=103694&author=Woodchuck]Why don't people who are negative just become biologist since they apparently know everything about managing wildlife. Just saying:stirpot:[/rquote]

SCHMACKdown!!!! That's funny, I don't care who ya are, Rat!!!!!!lol:rof2:[/rquote]:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Watch out 20 ft,more oft he "good ole boys" are coming out after us now.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
But you seem to be an expert in Wildlife Management... :stirpot:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
Man you'd think it was July and there's nothing to hunt with all the cryin going on around here...

·
Registered
11,815 Posts
[rquote=1483247&tid=103694&author=Sidewinder]Watch out 20 ft,more oft he "good ole boys" are coming out after us now.[/rquote]

Naw most of us just watch and read

:woot:

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
Sidewinder... I admitted earlier in the thread that I dont know anything about wildlife management so I cant answer your question bro. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts