artist needed

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by mobiggerbucks, Feb 11, 2006.

1. mobiggerbucks

mobiggerbucks New Member

Jul 21, 2005
    lake of the ozarks
    I am looking for the services of an artist to do a drawing for me . Not a painting , just a good drawing . I will pay for the service but this person will need to work with me because it has the be done a certain way AND ........ keep a tight lip .
  2. Lynette

Lynette Member

Oct 18, 2005
    Get a hold of J. D. King, he lives in Columbia, here is his web site.

One of the best artist I know, he knows how to keep quiet, he is a man of his word.

3. zipzap

zipzap New Member

May 15, 2006
    My brother can draw about anything a person could want send me a u2u if interested and ill talk to him and set up a contact . We are in the clinton county area.
  4. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    MoBiggie...........did you ever get the eamil of the hutn that I sent you with the pics?
  5. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Hayzer CAN do it, but I don't know if he'll have the time. He's a pretty busy man lately.

6. droptine

droptine New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Jeff City
    I do a little pencil drawing. U2U me and let me know what you're needing and I can see what I can do. I can email you some of my work if you'd like to see it.
  7. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Thank You Parker. You can also ask Henry & mrb about my artwork. I've sent some of my prints with them to take to the MWT shoot on June 3rd. They'll use them as they wish, either door prizes or just hand them out. But U2U me mobiggerbucks and tell me what you want and I'll see if I want to tackle it.
  8. covey

covey New Member

Apr 1, 2004
    If you are still looking, let me know. My brother-in-law is awsome. He is still in college and wont tell anyone.
  9. igor

igor Active Member

Mar 8, 2006
    good to see you back dad. hope ya get what you need.
    as for now we are off to the dogtowns,
    hopefully not
  10. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

I think ZipZap just pulled this thread from the vault.

Good shootn to ya Igor & bring back pics:sniper: