Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the services of an artist to do a drawing for me . Not a painting , just a good drawing . I will pay for the service but this person will need to work with me because it has the be done a certain way AND ........ keep a tight lip .

·
Registered
49 Posts
My brother can draw about anything a person could want send me a u2u if interested and ill talk to him and set up a contact . We are in the clinton county area.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
Hayzer CAN do it, but I don't know if he'll have the time. He's a pretty busy man lately.

Parker

·
Registered
903 Posts
I do a little pencil drawing. U2U me and let me know what you're needing and I can see what I can do. I can email you some of my work if you'd like to see it.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Hayzer CAN do it, but I don't know if he'll have the time. He's a pretty busy man lately.

Parker
Thank You Parker. You can also ask Henry & mrb about my artwork. I've sent some of my prints with them to take to the MWT shoot on June 3rd. They'll use them as they wish, either door prizes or just hand them out. But U2U me mobiggerbucks and tell me what you want and I'll see if I want to tackle it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you are still looking, let me know. My brother-in-law is awsome. He is still in college and wont tell anyone.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
good to see you back dad. hope ya get what you need.
as for now we are off to the dogtowns,
:sniper:
hopefully not
:neuspeuter:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts