Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Artifact?

2065 Views 33 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Chairman
What kind of Artifact is this Rock? I found it in a Field the other day. Kinda lookd like something the Indian's used to start Fire's with to me... also resembles an Axe.
1 - 5 of 34 Posts
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
If I were you I would wait and see what DSG has to say. Rumor has it he is a big time rock collector. Picks them up all the time and has box after box at his house.
Oh MAN :stickfight: And I was just gonna compliment you on your choice of philosophy from the "quotes" thread. :rotfl: You quoted Neitche, I had no idea Hoytshooter! :cheers:

Outdoorsman. It could possibly be a banner stone but I'm no expert as Hoytshooter has implied. ;)
rebCj........"banner" stone is a real artifact. They were ceremonial pieces. :cheers:
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
DSG

I'm guessing you thought I was an idiot!
You people have gots to stop! DS f'n G is in tears! :hysterical:

Actually Hoytshooter considering your close friends I believe idiot is too strong of a word.............:stickfight: :hysterical: "Maroon" may be more appropriate! :D
Surely not Parker. Surely not. (I'm glad you caught it, I don't think Aristotle did.) :hysterical:
Oh MAN! Someone call 911 for DSG PLEASE, he is cut and bleedin' bad! :pop:
1 - 5 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.