Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Arrows

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Pipe 
#1 ·
Looks like I need some new arrows. I think I am going to go with carbon arrows this time.

What brand do you shoot? Or are they all pretty good?:confused:

#4 ·
I shoot the Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 350....AWESOME arrow.

#5 ·
Easton ST Axis are good
Carbon Express Maxima's are good
Gold Tip Pro Hunter are good

I have shot all three of those within the last year. If I had to rate them, I would the Gold Tips at the top, followed by the Easton, but they were all good arrows. All had their pro's and con's. I'm sticking with the Gold Tips for myself.

:wave:

#7 ·
Save yourself some money and go with the Easton ST Epic's. They're only about $5 per bare shaft and they are TOUGH arrows. Their straightness tolerance isn't as good as some (+/- .005, I believe) but they fly fine and they are great hunting arrows.

#10 ·
Buddy shoots them. They seem to be pretty tough. How much are they?

(droptine, isn't this what Beanland shoots?)

#14 ·
That's right Mike, get the carbon express, after all your bow doesn't shoot em fast enough to stick in the target very far, so unlike my carbon express arrows they will pull easily. Okay no more about the bow after this post.:boohoo:

I shoot Gold Tip UL 400 Pros with the Pro 40 Dually (312fps) 328gr (Target/Back up Bow) Okay hit me with the limb bashing
I shoot Carbon Express CX 300 with the Allegiance (306fps) 365gr Hunting/Back up Target Bow) Followed by more bashing

BTH

#15 ·
I just started shooting Carbon Tech Whitetails. They seem pretty good so far. As long as you don't shoot them into trees or metal stakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.