Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Hey....... ive got an antler id sell you.. and iffin you dont want the whole thing, ill chop it in two and sell it to you for twice the price.. man.. whatta deal!
Oh boy....here it comes....

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:toilet:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
BWahahahaahhaaaaaaaha

:whip: Someone's got a whip out today:whip:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:pop::pop::pop:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Board Rules
Keep your comments directed towards the issue and not the poster. No name calling period. This includes the terms -stupid- ignorant- dumb or any other name you would not like to be called if you were the poster. If you would not say it when sitting accross the table from someone.... don't type it to be read....
I've never seen Rebel post and fall under the above criteria. In fact, his post was directed exactly at the issue - see line 1 above. And having spent a couple weekends with him, I've never heard any name calling. It's all in fun - as is the rest of the board, this is FUN here.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer

I've never seen Rebel post and fall under the above criteria. In fact, his post was directed exactly at the issue - see line 1 above. And having spent a couple weekends with him, I've never heard any name calling. It's all in fun - as is the rest of the board, this is FUN here.
Amen. Also, first and foremost anyone that has a problem with something someone says on here should address it privately.

Also to say "boys, play nice" pretty much implicates everyone. I've addressed my take on that privately, as it should be.

:cheers:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
It's not an auction Pipe:***:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I have to decline my offers, so sorry but I just got a heck of deal,found a string and some artifacts in my own yard,It must be my lucky day please forgive me for dropping out

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.