Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone wants to do some timber hunting on private ground or rice field hunting in arkansas and rice fields in Missouri, let me know. These hunts are for ducks. Later in the season for snow geese.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1492073&tid=104221&author=thompson]I would like to. Since there isn't a price listed I assume its free?[/rquote]

me too :pop:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
i only hunt on uncle ben's rice fields whos uncle is this:pop::pop::pop::pop:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prices depend on what type of hunt you want, guided, unguided, weekends, whole week? do you need lodging? All great questions :cheers:

·
Registered
575 Posts
shoot me a price unguided by the day per person.Also what you supply.Dates somwhere between dec 16 to dec 22
Thanks Mike

·
Navy/Air Force/Army
17,077 Posts
[rquote=1492169&tid=104221&author=DeereMan]i know I'm going to sound like a idiot but all take the bait. Hunt what?[/rquote]

Thanks, I didn't want to be the idiot.:hysterical:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
hey, stick to the :rules: here. the man is offering up some much wanted hunts for the waterfowler. don't clutter it up with useless drivel.

·
Registered
336 Posts
[rquote=1492488&tid=104221&author=rangerdvr]What county and town?[/rquote] it is located in corning arkansas its about a 3 hour drive from st.louis right over the missouri border:cheers:

·
Registered
14,299 Posts
Hit my U2U with the various pricing combos. I'd also like to know the kill stats for the places offered. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
why not just put the prices up here in the post :cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
[rquote=1492569&tid=104221&author=DADAKOTA]Hit my U2U with the various pricing combos. I'd also like to know the kill stats for the places offered. Thanks.[/rquote]

DITTO. :woot::cheers:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.