Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Are you tired of Hawks constant turkey jerk threads?

• Yes

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.1%
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Correct. I have zero passion for arguing with 15 different people at once on here.

Pointing out your insanity is enough really.
Yet you have done it for over a decade.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,662 Posts
I got a text one day, asking who the hell this Jeff guy was that he seen was on my friends list. Seems he was running off at the head on a FB turkey hunting group. Evidently, you guys hadn't done a good enough job satisfying his need to argue with all comers cause he as over there posting all his charts & graphs & telling everyone they didn't know **** about turkeys. I told him, that's the legend in his own mind, "hawk". His initial reaction was pricelessly funny.

This guy lives & breathes turkeys & turkey habitat & has actually spent a lot of time working with the lady turkey biologist with MDC.

I got a really good laugh at my buddy & some of his opinions of Jeff that I won't share publicly, but it was for sure entertaining.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
I got a text one day, asking who the hell this Jeff guy was that he seen was on my friends list. Seems he was running off at the head on a FB turkey hunting group. Evidently, you guys hadn't done a good enough job satisfying his need to argue with all comers cause he as over there posting all his charts & graphs & telling everyone they didn't know **** about turkeys. I told him, that's the legend in his own mind, "hawk". His initial reaction was pricelessly funny.

This guy lives & breathes turkeys & turkey habitat & has actually spent a lot of time working with the lady turkey biologist with MDC.

I got a really good laugh at my buddy & some of his opinions of Jeff that I won't share publicly, but it was for sure entertaining.
Reina wouldnt disagree with anything I posted. Neither would John Burk, Larry Vangilder, or Eric Kurzejeski.

Reactions: rat

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts

·
1,184 Posts
As Ive stated before, I dont care....
But yet his I don't care additude keeps on responding to the same people with the same arguement. Really seems like he don't care much!

·
#Debbie
11,317 Posts
But yet his I don't care additude keeps on responding to the same people with the same arguement. Really seems like he don't care much!
If it were just @Hawk it would just be a lone simple jerk off. @rat is an expert on being in the middle of circle jerks and told me to make it an official circle jerk you need at least 3 people so there are multiple jerkers. Multiple jerkers means multiple guilty parties always trying to get their weiner in last.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
Look away kids. Its a troll weiner.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
I care about the info. I dont care about your feelings.

·
Registered
31,423 Posts
How hard is it not to click on something you are tired of?

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If it were just @Hawk it would just be a lone simple jerk off. @rat is an expert on being in the middle of circle jerks and told me to make it an official circle jerk you need at least 3 people so there are multiple jerkers. Multiple jerkers means multiple guilty parties always trying to get their weiner in last.
Correct... as I said, he argues with at least 15 different people at once on these things.

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yet you have done it for over a decade.
Who are these 15 different people I argue with @Hawk ? Got a list... because I do for you. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Who are these 15 different people I argue with @Hawk ? Got a list... because I do for you.
Just scroll back thru your posts. Go to the crossbow era, etc. Youll find them

·
Under appreciated
87,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'm not tired of it really. I get tired of the endless graphs, but pointing out his hypocrisy and lunacy never gets old.

A wise man once said this...

"Hawk is a moron too"

Wonder who that could have been @CRE10 , any idear? You know, since you are so adept at not clicking on these threads. LOL

Reactions: 90acres

·
#Debbie
11,317 Posts
I'm not tired of it really. I get tired of the endless graphs, but pointing out his hypocrisy and lunacy never gets old.

"Hawk is a moron too"

Wonder who that could have been @CRE10 , any idear? You know, since you are so adept at not clicking on these threads. LOL
I said all three of you are morons for wasting your lives arguing. Sad you never responded to me, but I get it, rehab didn't have good internets.

Reactions: Hawk

·
Hawk Hibernator
2,061 Posts

LoL.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,689 Posts
How hard is it not to click on something you are tired of?
Its almost impossible to say turkey on this site without it immediately being turned into something your tired of.

If everyone would put him on ignore like I have we could talk about turkeys while he displays his insanity in the background unseen. Much like the booger you wiped under your desk in grade school only without as much value. 😁

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts

"Hawk is a moron too"

Nothing Ive posted is hypocritical.

·
Vendor
63,515 Posts
Its almost impossible to say turkey on this site without it immediately being turned into something your tired of.

If everyone would put him on ignore like I have we could talk about turkeys while he displays his insanity in the background unseen. Much like the booger you wiped under your desk in grade school only without as much value.
But none of you can ignore it. You yourself click that "show hidden content" button incessantly.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts