Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about going catfishing saturday night. but the lows have all been in/around the 50s...

...so, has anybody caught any cats at night yet? i love to sit around, drink beer and watch a pole!!

·
5,631 Posts
Going out in less than an hour. I'll let you know!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Going out in less than an hour. I'll let you know!
Good Luck Jmac! Don't freeze out there....:hysterical:

AND..remember the pics!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
hope you had better luck than we did ,they have been biting good till the sun goes down and then it stops for us:whinging:

·
5,631 Posts
Nothin tonight but one very small blue cat and a drum. Fished with worms. You're just askin for drum when you're fishin with worms. Water is still real cold.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Originally posted by Nicholas
Fishing, I just do not get it?
:bangin: :D You're missing out on a LOT of fun then! :D AND a LOT of GOOD eating.

Parker
No doubt, Nicholas....It's like huntin, only different...lol. Get a big ole fish on your line, you'll be as hooked as said fish!!!!!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Fine then, what do I buy now!
First, you're gonna need a boat...a really big one, that goes REALLY fast...then you'lll need a truck to pull it with...make that a big one too, a big diesel dually rig....that should do for starters....then, at least a dozen different poles and reels, different lengths and colors and sizes....and oh yea, line, lots of line...miles of the stuff....then just go down the isle at basspro, and take one of every lure.....that outta git ya started!!!!!! Now, what did I miss....oh yea, a fishing license!!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Trot lines at night have been doing pretty good using green sunfish near bluffs at night. We've been catching mostly flatheads. I'd think the pole and line fishing should be picking up too. Blues have been hitting small bluegill off of sandbars in the MO River too.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
HAHA! Looks like gdog doesn't know who he's dealing with in the 'talking' idea.

Okay gdog.....you go first and I'll 'talk' your ear off for a couple minutes. I type pretty fast, and got a pretty fast connection.

I've got to say.....most of the time people tell me to shut up, not TO talk! :hysterical:

Parker

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.