Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a person tell by looking what part of the country a whitetail deer was taken from? My guess on these two mounts that they are from Wisconsin. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
No those ar from Illinois. Lots of guys buy cheeseheads to put on their IL deer so their wives think they were hunting in WI rather than sitting in da bars!:wink4: You got way too much time on your hands Mailman!:D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
NO Them little deer are from south MO, or as Snowman says, Illinois.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
:hysterical: Snowman/ Hayzer are right. WI bucks would be much bigger. Gotta watch those FIB's. Their tricky.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Haha, gotta love those pics!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Originally posted by JRNYRAVN
:hysterical: Snowman/ Hayzer are right. WI bucks would be much bigger. Gotta watch those FIB's. Their tricky.
I almost used dat term! Really POed a guy once at a resort! Went iff da handle about how WI wouldn't have roads if it wasn't fur FIBs and they shouldn't be called that :boohoo: and :boohoo: I just played dumb, like a Yooper!:D

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
FIB..F_ _ ing IL B_ _ tard! Yooper are MI residents that live north of the bridge or in the UP of MI. Trolls are from under da bridge! Man and I thought I led a sheltered life cause I didn't know what a chigger was!:D

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
LOLOLOL....now I gits it!!! I'll bet it didn't take ya long after ya moved down here, to figure out what a chigger was!!!

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Speaking of Chiggars......did you pick up any last weekend from my place Snowman? I didn't spray like you did and picked up a few around my ankles. Couldn't wait to get home and douse them with alcohol and then scrub them down with hot soapy water. That's the only thing that works for me. Hope you didn't pick any up. Your first should be on your own property.(LOL)

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Actually I think I am still a chigger virgin. However I do have a few bites of unknown origin. All in all so far bugs here are way way way less of pests than there! But I'll :pop:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.