Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I will be attending the MWT Benefit 3-D shoot this weekend I'm posting this stuff and would be glad to bring it wiff me this weekend for delivery.

Arrows are sold. Thanks r2ahunter! :cheers:

Also, I'm selling my CAMO Viper Predator Pro sight WITH the retainer ring and a 4X lens. And an extra pin (to make 5). It also has the battery powered light for your optics. $150 firm. Will sell this after the shoot. (The whole setup sells for $190 new right now.) Here is a link to the sight description, remember, this is the Camo model.

http://www.viperarcheryproducts.com/sights.html

I have a McPherson Bishop 60-70lb, set at 29" in Mossy Oak Obsession that I'd sell too if anyone is interested. $400. It's only about 6 months old. Great shape. I will be shooting it as well so it will be for sale after the shoot.

I may also have a Carter Chocolate Addiction release to sell! :D

Thanks. Kurt

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Sounds to me like he already bought it.

BTH

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Naw....I ain't bought nuffin yet. Just makin preps to make the change.

BTH.....yeah, that is a firm price on the bow. I will however take $450 if someone wants it and want's me to finanace it. :D

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
So what are you going to shoot on Saturday. Best way to sell a bow is to win with it right?

BTH

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Big Time Hunter
So what are you going to shoot on Saturday. Best way to sell a bow is to win with it right?

BTH
Exactly! I'll be shooting the McPherson. And it's actually shooting fairly well! :cheers:

31Davi-d13, you have a u2u hopefully that'll get you headed in the right direction.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
You shot with it pretty well last time you were at Randy's. Love you taking the smack talking and runnin with it, nice.

BTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.