Archery Harvest to date??? where to find

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by 20 feet high, Nov 12, 2015.

1. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    the MDC site re-vamp is proving difficult for me to navigate to find archery harvest totals to date! Can anyone post the ;ink?

2. lopester59

lopester59 Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Go to the the MDC main page and scroll down to MDC widgets. Select deer harvest numbers. Below the map is "harvest numbers by county". Click on "telecheck lookup table" That takes you to a page where you can select the season. Choose "archery" and click on "get totals".

3. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I've killed 2, Leasburg 3. Thats 5 that I know about for sure. :wave:

:D

How bout anyone else? :D

4. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
  5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

You forgot my two. I have confirmation numbers and everything. :D

6. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Right, so that makes 7. Plus wingnut killed one so theres 8.

Probably a few more, I think judah killed a doe, 9. :eek::

7. henry

With those its not a banner year. But if you add in archer66s bucks it should be up around 40,000 by now. :D

8. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Sounds like he's having a banner year.:eek::

9. henry

Its been a bloody one for him. The north east corner of the state is littered with gut piles. They are predicting that the buzzards won't even migrate past the Hannibal area in Missouri this year.

10. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    His taxidermy bill for the 2015 season will be larger than the GNP of at least 7 South American countries.:eek::

11. henry

Luckily he will be able to feed all of those countries with the massive amounts of venison he has put in the freezer. They have a new program in Hannibal called QUIT sharing the harvest .

12. henry

This just in. Archer is hunting again this evening so the kill will probably climb dramatically in the final hours before gun season.

13. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    42000 for the first half, seems like a slight uptick from last year, or is my memory failing me.

14. dsarchette

dsarchette New Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Belle, Mo.
    Just the purchase of Archer's broadheads has brought the price of scrap metal back up again, they are considering putting beer back in bottles because of the aluminum shortages from his arrows, and Lil ol ladies all across the southern states are knitting sweaters for all the naked birds from his fletching consumption.

15. henry

I've never followed it that I can remember. I usually just look at the year end numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if its not a tic in the opposite direction. I wouldn't think that 20% of the archery harvest would take place after firearms. :02: Just an opinion . Unlike a set of jumper cables, I am not trying to start anything. :D

16. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Over 60k as of 655am this morning. I was in bed before 10pm, but there is normally a HUGE jump in numbers on the last 30 minutes before 10pm. I cant see 20k being checked before 7 am, but could be wrong.

[​IMG]
    Edit--- I was thinking you were talking about firearms numbers.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  17. henry

I think he was talking about archery harvest and the first portion of the season.

18. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    This is archery

[​IMG]

And I think its down a bit also. I think I have the first half total at home, ill have to check. Theres just not much archery hunting ofbharvest that takes place after firearms.

19. bajabill

bajabill BDR529

Feb 16, 2012
    East Central MO
    bump,

~42000 archery 2015 season before firearm season.

20. dmac19

dmac19 Member

Nov 6, 2014
    St Louis
    current total 23,219