Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Archery Equipment Pre-Season Inspection and Maintenance
August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area Shooting Range and Outdoor Education Center, St. Charles
Tuesday, August 1
6:30pm to 9pm
Intended for:

Outdoors Skills
Hunters

Join MDC as we welcome “The Bow Doctor†Mike Roos of Mike’s Bait, Tackle & Archery. Mike will take you through all the in’s and out’s of inspecting and taking care of your archery equipment. Bring your bow or crossbow and other equipment to follow along with Mike to ensure your bow is ready for target shooting or the up coming deer season. REGISTRATION BEGINS June 19th, call (636) 441-4554 to register.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They only have two registered for class and need 10 to make the class go! With all this talk about Mike's we should be able to fill this room!

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Awesome idea, and well in advance of the start of the season. There are countless numbers of individuals that will wait till the week or two before the season starts to get their equipment ready to hunt. The west side of the state doesn't have these kind of things:bangin:

MoBowman ```--------->

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Nicholas.. I may do this. I'll let you know if I'm free then and we'll ride-a-long.:eek:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tonight, class anyone?
Just called and they said starting time is 1800!?

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
I'll be heading to St. Joe here soon - upon the reccomendation of a member.:cheers: Should have a better bow come Sept. 15

·
Registered
694 Posts
For those of you on the west side of the state

If you don't already have a good shop to take your bow to get serviced, I highly reccomend Taboo Creek Archery in Mayview, MO. The guy's name is Bill Cauthun. It has been a few years since I have been to him (since I moved), but he has always taken care of me. Wish I had a phone number for him to pass along...

FYI...Mayview is east of Odessa about 7 miles.

JOHN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.