Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever use the program? Kurt or Tim? Maybe you guys are familiar???

·
5,631 Posts
I've never used it. I just want to say "Good Morning". I didn't know anyone else got up at this hour on a Saturday!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I'm at work, just got back from a call. :sniper:

·
5,631 Posts
I see. I'm going to work. Can't turn down overtime.:cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by cfdjay
:smiley:
What is the topic?! WORK?!

Oops! I just looked at the sun rise/set table and found out that I'm a little late to dirve 20 minutes to hear them fly down, cause it looks like they'll be down in about 10! I'm going back to bed! :D

Parker

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UMMMMM PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST.....DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE PROGRAM OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
UMMMMM PLEASE READ ORIGINAL POST.....DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE PROGRAM OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
:hysterical: :hysterical: Its never about the original post?! :hysterical:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Imagine that! :***:
Well, I checked it out, and that looks like some MAJOR micro managing. Interesting stuff.

MoBowman may have used something like that too. He's a heck of a good shooter.

Parker

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Nope sorry never used it but thanks for putting it out there....I went and checked it out and it does look pretty interesting....Looks like a program geared toward spot shooters maybe....

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tim, I think you're right but I've read about it for just setting up bows period. Great starting point.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Man, I'm at work, just got back from a call. :sniper:
Hey cfdjay....since your thread is already semi-hi-jacked...lol. Ya'll ever have a firefighter come back to full duty after a heart attack? How bout with a pacemaker/defibrillator? My Cardiologist wants me to go on disability...I think he's full of "it", but he really has me second guessing...I'm going to contact IAFF monday, I'm sure they have some statistics for me. If I have to, I have to, not like it would be a surprise, but dangit, wish I was closer to retirement!!! We've had two guys come back to fulltime from heart attacks here, but neither had the "widdermaker"......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.