Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
I live not far from there and have had thoughts about going to it and have been told that it is a good time, but no personal experience of going there

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I live closer than LFG's but have never heard of it. My be interested in going though.:thinking:

G

·
Originally posted by hoboheaven
I live closer than LFG's but have never heard of it. My be interested in going though.:thinking:
HUMMMMMMM more then likely no you don't Deadwood

·
just a no body
14,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been searching for missouri blue grass festivals and this one seems to fit what we are looking for

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Originally posted by beanpile
been searching for missouri blue grass festivals and this one seems to fit what we are looking for
you gonna play??????:thinking:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
There's a woman at work who is really into bluegrass, and talks about going to the various festivals around all the time. I'll (try to remember to) ask her about it on Monday. I bet she'll know about Arcadia Mountain.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by looking_for_guns
Originally posted by hoboheaven
HUMMMMMMM more then likely no you don't Deadwood

I prolly live closer than both of you..:whistle:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I sent her an e-mail and am waiting on a rely. Not sure if she's in today.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Here's the response:

"No, I haven’t heard anything about this festival and have never been. Where exactly is it? I do go down to the Bluegrass festival and Capital Plaza which will be held the weekend of January 9-11 and it’s pretty good. It’s a SPGMA sponsored and award festival. It’s always a good one, lots of pickin’ going on outside the performances/stage area, so the music at that point is free. The performances are not!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts