Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know I have a AR journal goin on in the Guns and Ammo forum and just thought I would put a hook in the water and see if anyone has something they would like to part with. I will be looking to buy in the next week or so but wanna give myself time to do some looking. I would like a Bushmaster, DPMS, Stag, etc. in a carbine M4 type. If you have anything please let me know and be sure to include price and just remember if its not what I want, don't be offended. Thanks!:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
JR... I thought you had one ordered already.. .I mighta not read all the way through your thread though. sorry.

Whats your intentions lately bro?

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
Have you looked at the Rock Rivers Arms Entry Tactical? Less than a grand and has some awesome reviews......

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rat....no I haven't ordered one yet, was gonna wait till I had the money in hand. I just wanna see what anyone has on here to part with first. Im always interested in a deal.

buckwhacker....yes, I looked at those and would buy one in a heartbeat but don't wanna mess with transfers and FFL stuff, I haven't got that kind of time. Im hoping to find one like it in a store for not much more than that.

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
Much luck... I can appreciate your search. I did the same thing when I bought mine.
Couple of things I would have done different but I am fairly happy.
GL!

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nevermind. I have found my AR. Its a DPMS Sportical.:cheers::woot:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
[rquote=1509440&tid=105256&author=hun10]Nevermind. I have found my AR. Its a DPMS Sportical.:cheers::woot:[/rquote]

Is that the rifle shown in your post above? The guy that has 6 of these left?

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1509447&tid=105256&author=mrmurph][rquote=1509440&tid=105256&author=hun10]Nevermind. I have found my AR. Its a DPMS Sportical.:cheers::woot:[/rquote]

Is that the rifle shown in your post above? The guy that has 6 of these left?[/rquote]

Yeah. He said he's takin them to the gun show in Adrian this weekend. I got his contact info if you want me to pass it on to ya. He's also lookin for trades and can meet earlier than this weekend.:wave:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
[rquote=1509451&tid=105256&author=hun10][rquote=1509447&tid=105256&author=mrmurph][rquote=1509440&tid=105256&author=hun10]Nevermind. I have found my AR. Its a DPMS Sportical.:cheers::woot:[/rquote]

Is that the rifle shown in your post above? The guy that has 6 of these left?[/rquote]

Yeah. He said he's takin them to the gun show in Adrian this weekend. I got his contact info if you want me to pass it on to ya. He's also lookin for trades and can meet earlier than this weekend.:wave:[/rquote]

Please send it via U2U. Thanks!!

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1509453&tid=105256&author=mrmurph][rquote=1509451&tid=105256&author=hun10][rquote=1509447&tid=105256&author=mrmurph][rquote=1509440&tid=105256&author=hun10]Nevermind. I have found my AR. Its a DPMS Sportical.:cheers::woot:[/rquote]

Yeah. He said he's takin them to the gun show in Adrian this weekend. I got his contact info if you want me to pass it on to ya. He's also lookin for trades and can meet earlier than this weekend.:wave:[/rquote]

Please send it via U2U. Thanks!![/rquote]

Back at ya.:cheers:

·
Registered
587 Posts
[rquote=1509528&tid=105256&author=skull stacker]Check out this palce it is by Cape Girardeau and has so in stock for $525. You can build one with his parts a little cheaper. :cheers:

http://www.jsesurplus.com/[/rquote]

Agreed. I have built several AR's & they are cheap & easy.

With all the parts in front of you, a guy should be able to assemble one in an hour or so if you have never built one before.

After the first one, you can do them super fast! :D:D

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
[rquote=1511335&tid=105256&author=BowMadness][rquote=1509528&tid=105256&author=skull stacker]Check out this palce it is by Cape Girardeau and has so in stock for $525. You can build one with his parts a little cheaper. :cheers:

http://www.jsesurplus.com/[/rquote]

Agreed. I have built several AR's & they are cheap & easy.

With all the parts in front of you, a guy should be able to assemble one in an hour or so if you have never built one before.

After the first one, you can do them super fast! :D:D[/rquote]

Get back in the woods, how am I supposed to at least know I had the chance to hunt......

:smiley:

·
17,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[rquote=1511941&tid=105256&author=Chairman]FYI ~ There's a gun show this weekend in Sedalia, at the State Fairgrounds.[/rquote]

Yeah, there is also one at Boone County Fairgrounds here in Columbia on the 1st-3rd. Might just have to crawl out of the wood work. Might be a good deal to be had.:cheers:

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
Lots of options!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts