Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't shown this one off here yet. I'm normally in the bowhunting, trout or turkey sections. I'm glad to see a bass section because my son and I finally won a bass tourney. I have fished in this tourney for 6 years before I finally won it with my son a couple weekends ago. This was my sons first tournament ever.

We ended up winning the big bass pot with this 20", 4lbs. 14 ouncer but we also one 1st place for the most weight because my son and I caught a 16 incher and 18 incher shortly before this one.

Back to turkey hunting for us! We still haven't shot our first turkey together. I'm taking my youngest son (10) out - just the two of us.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
netsomnia2, congratulations to you and your son.:cheers: Now that you've won you can relax next year.;)

Jack:)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jack. How 'bout next month? I plan on relaxing a little in the same tourney next month and each month until bow season. :) They total up the weight for the year too. If we don't have all of our weight before bow season - that's it for us. Bow season is more important to us.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah! Maybe he is the next Rick Clunn or that other MO boy from Kirkwood. My son better watchout thought because he's got two brothers dying to go with me too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.