Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so there i was. . . took my buddy out to go bowhuntin. magine that. i was tryin to boost my ego. so we go walkin down bout 2:15 or so. we were talkin bout ruttin activity this year, and all the pictures he has of shooters but hasnt seen one buck run a doe yet this year. then i tell him how i cant believe how much ruttin activity ive seen this year. and we talk bout that for couple hundred yards, when a doe pops up and crosses the field at 80 yards. it didnt seem like we jumped her up and then i said that, he agreed. i figured a bucks runnin her. so we hunker down in the brush. then 3 more, then 3 more then 4 more.. . . .. then the good heavy 8 point come runnin by. i said the obviuos: anything else you havent seen this year!! then they all ran right where i had already planned on settin him up. and they were headed northwest, which was our wind. so i figured we were screwed. we go setup and bout 3:30 i hear one blow upwind where hes huntin and he sends me a text sayin he got cought drawin. then i see it come run downwind of me and into the cedars. then right at dark a momma and 2 minis come walkin out of the cedars to my tree :D big mistake. i came to full draw and they were 15 yds. i held forever b/c all i had was quartering to and facing me with its head down. and i told myself i wouldnt shoot one of those two shot opportunities if i could help it. so im still at full draw, 30 seconds. . . . 15 seconds. . .i put my bow on my knee and rest for alittle while. they thought they were onto somethinglookin to my right. the woodnt take a step. finally she brought her head up, and i letr eat. i just started shootin lumenoks and i keep forgettin, that thing came screamin out of there and i watched it sink right through her neck, right into the lungs. there was blood everywhere, never stopped walkin and was probly a foot wide, gotta love red snow. well at the end of another eventful hunt and blood trail was this nanny. my first deer for my freezer of the year. AOIH!!!! these are the worst pics probly of any of my deer but whatever

·
17,685 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Lb your a killin machine man:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
That first pic worries me. You look all serious and like your not enjoying yourself. Loosen up and have some fun.:stirpot::rof2::rof2:

Anyway congrats on another one, keep after 'em LB.:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Time to hit the weights more... you outta be able to get ANY deer in the air with one arm!

Congrats bro. You're doing a lot of good for a lot of people with all the donations.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
When is the madness gonna stop. :bowing:Somebody tell Management Buck that hes at it again.:rof2:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
congrats, Ive been watching from the side lines and all I can say is I wish I had that much energy, I have no problems with your hunting you obviously are a very accomplished bowman, as long as you are doing what you are doing spreading it around hunting from different spots and have enough money for arrows, broadheads and tags,, I say

Carry On!!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
LB,
Film might be a good idea for You !! It could be another great accomplishment for You !! Let the haters hate !! 99.9% of Us love it !!
Cat

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,708 Posts
That first pic worries me. You 2 look like a couple youngins from Delieverance or something. Not a sight I'd wanna see in the backwoods or at night.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

Congrats on a clean, ethical kill, ya egomaniac.:stirpot:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everybody, it was a really awesome hunt. one i'll never forget. i hadnt been out with that guy in a while and i was more pumped just to spend the ride time and catchin up then i was in the hunt. i really didnt care what happened, cuz we'd already seen the ten mini deer parade and the awesome 8 pt. i wanted him to get a shot soooooooo bad. we've got tuesday and im gonna setup with him in another world famous ground blind and see what happens

- that first pic woodve been better if i remembered i was wearin the gomer hat, hard to look serious when ur wearin the gomer hat. . . .:soapbox:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:rock:

G

·
There you go again with you boosting you ego and the stupid hand gestures. Why don't you go up and stop trying to make your self look cool when you are not bruh :scared: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Congrat on number 18 man :dancin:

Oh by the way thanks for the text

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
Right on bro! It took me a bit to figure out what the heck your text was. Does your phone have picture capabilities so you could attach the pic along with your text?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,804 Posts
Congrats again LB!:cheers:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I DIDNT GET MY TEXT, guess i wasnt excepted into the club, :whinging::whinging:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts