Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that BPS has them on sale this weekend, one flash and one infered. Just wondered if anyone had used them and if they were any good, because the price is right on them if they are a desent camera.

·
Baller, shot caller
11,063 Posts
Can't go wrong for the price, J. I have one of the 1.3 flash cams and it works like a champ. Sure, the picture quality isn't great but it's 1.3mp. Battery life is terrible with the 4 C cells so I converted mine to run off a 6volt battery. Can't really complain at all for the price.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I'm going to have to go see how to convert them, cause I went ahead and picked one up Friday at BPS when I went up to catch my pony express from Cass Co.

·
Baller, shot caller
11,063 Posts
[rquote=1492135&tid=103680&author=Country]I guess I'm going to have to go see how to convert them, cause I went ahead and picked one up Friday at BPS when I went up to catch my pony express from Cass Co. [/rquote]

It's pretty dang simple to convert them to run off a 6v. I think even a simpleton like you can figure it out!!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1492142&tid=103680&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1492135&tid=103680&author=Country]I guess I'm going to have to go see how to convert them, cause I went ahead and picked one up Friday at BPS when I went up to catch my pony express from Cass Co. [/rquote]

It's pretty dang simple to convert them to run off a 6v. I think even a simpleton like you can figure it out!![/rquote]

Sweet I guess I just ned to run down to the wal-marts for some jumper cables and Aluminum foil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.