Military specs!?
:pop:
:confused:
:neuspeuter:

[file]7570[/file]

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I have not used that particular brand but I have soaked my clothes in Permanone and it works very well. Not for use directly on the skin though. Also would not be good during deer season as it has a very heavy scent. I'm not sure a cover scent would hide the chemical odor.

Jack

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
If its more than 6 bucks, you're wasting your money. Just get the stuff at Wally World in the orange can with the blue lid. Its excellent stuff for cheap. You just spray down your clothes and let them dry and its good for 2 weeks. Still need a bug suit and/or Thermacell to save yourself from the skeeters. Permathrin/Permanone works great on ticks and chiggers.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Oh.....and military style? Last time I heard, the military issues skin-so-soft....... :confused:

Military STYLE, not military ISSUE. ;)

I've got military STYLE boots......they're lace up and black. :D

Parker

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Parker
If its more than 6 bucks, you're wasting your money. Just get the stuff at Wally World in the orange can with the blue lid. Still need a bug suit and/or Thermacell to save yourself from the skeeters. Permathrin/Permanone works great on ticks and chiggers.

Parker
Why would you need the spray if you had the "bug suit"?

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Oh and fer the skeeters cover yer face with mud.:roll2:

Jack:hysterical:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Nicholas I have a bug suit and still spray it. I hate ticks.

Jack

·
White Board Man
14,380 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Oh.....and military style? Last time I heard, the military issues skin-so-soft....... :confused:
Wish somebody would have told the Army that when I was at Ft. Hood. All we got issued was a big fat can of "quit your damn whining".

I have never used the above though, gonna give the thermacell a try this year though. I am a skeeter magnet.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by JackJr

Jack

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas
Originally posted by JackJr

Jack
Peace of mind!! With the bug spray the little critters don't hang around at all. They can't get thru the bug suit but they still get on you. I contracted Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever in 1996 and don't ever, ever want it again.:frown:

Jack

·
Registered
453 Posts
I used the exact stuff one my uniforms during both my tours in Iraq. I however have not used it on any of my hunting clothes. It works great though for those pesty biting insects.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.