Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
21,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Muck boots wore out after a good number of years. Had fully intended to replace with another pair of Muck boots, but saw a pair of Dryshod Haymaker boots from local Orscheln's that looked like better quality and priced pretty similarly. I have only wore mine a few times, but impressed so far. Curious if anyone else has tried these and what they thought?

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I will have to look at those . I didn't even know we carried them.

· Registered
288 Posts
My Muck boots wore out after a good number of years. Had fully intended to replace with another pair of Muck boots, but saw a pair of Dryshod Haymaker boots from local Orscheln's that looked like better quality and priced pretty similarly. I have only wore mine a few times, but impressed so far. Curious if anyone else has tried these and what they thought?
I bought a pair of DryShod MOBU MAX's. Very comfortable and more leg room to tuck in pants/overalls than the Mucks. As far as fit/comfort I like them better than my Mucks, but haven't had them long enough to speak on quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.