Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Yessir. Hopefully will get a couple limits in the morning.

(And yes, I'll get some pics for you tomorrow if we do.)

·
Trapper Groupie
7,708 Posts
Our lake out front prolly has a hundred or so on it right now.:wave:Seems like there is always something out there year round

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Wish I could walk over to our subdivision park and pick off a few with my bow. It wouldn't scare too many people thinking something else was happening.:whistle:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
seen lots of duckers on 40/61 coming back home sunday. lots of trucks with camo boats.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Saw prob 30 in a spot I don't normally see them in. Actually thinking about asking to bowhunt that field if they keep showing up there.

·
Trapper Groupie
7,708 Posts
[rquote=1501508&tid=104775&author=Doubleshot75][rquote=1501503&tid=104775&author=Big L]Our lake out front prolly has a hundred or so on it right now.:wave:Seems like there is always something out there year round[/rquote]

Is this a city lake, or your private lake?

just askin':wave:[/rquote]

Lake where I work,mining property

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Can you bow hunt geese???

Id love to get into some local canada action. I have decoys, but no place to hunt'em. Usually just hunt'em up around Mark Twain lake.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Slow around us as well. This is from Saturday morning. Only got one volley into a group of 15 but took down our limit of 6 between 3 of us. Found the other later after the pic was taken.

[file]83060[/file]

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
We have new geese here. Our subdivision lake has about 2-300 on it now with some mallards. A lot of them are the cacklers. A lake that I can hunt has a lot of geese and a few ducks on it. May hit them tomorrow or Thurs. Already have a hunt planned for Wed.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I will say though, Lindenwood (where I go to school) hasn't had their geese here lately either!

There was almost 200 geese on there for about a week straight! And now they're gone!

:shrug:

·
Registered
14,299 Posts
My Dad is hunting in the Creve Couer botoms and says the geese have been few and far between

·
1,051 Posts
whitmore what field would that be? pm me if you would like...i know the guys that own most of the open land left in ofallon. Ofallon is our geese hotspot :D

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Didn't get to hunt today after all... between the rain, my buddy having a late training session and teaching classes tonight, and all the poo I have due tomorrow for finals week today was not the day!

Thur hunt is planned though. We think we have a good spot, just gotta get in there and hunt it now!

We shall see... WHC :woot::cheers:

(Ohhhh, and I bought a new shotgun this morning! She being shipped straight down the FLYWAY HIGHWAY to good ole St. Chuck. Can't wait to put the barrel sticker on her! :D)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts