Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Super Moderator
28,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the does surely don't need my help, but I am looking forward to being able to refresh some old mineral licks for the lactating does and hopefully maybe inventory some bucks as they progress!

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
I STILL need to get cameras out. Really late this year.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I think I killed 4 doe last year and still have deer out the wahzoo

· Grrrrrrr
30,190 Posts
I haven’t put cameras out yet......gonna try to do early next week. I did refresh mineral licks back in March so that’s good.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I was talking population. I donated all but one

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,067 Posts
I only have one cam out, and have 2 more I need to get out, but I have to help my son in his move to Norfolk, so probably won't get around to it til mid July, if then... :-(

Looking forward to another banner season in the Missouri woods though.... :D

· Quack
5,521 Posts
I know the does surely don't need my help, but I am looking forward to being able to refresh some old mineral licks for the lactating does and hopefully maybe inventory some bucks as they progress!
I need to get out and refill my bird feeders in hopes of doing some serious bird watching.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Been running round since the 1500's,,,, Who knew
No thats when the spaniard said they looked like pigs and they became pigs. I heard the guy cooked for the conquistadors and his name was paco

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.