Anyone need new waders?

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by Boogan1, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Boogan1

Boogan1 Senior Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Stover, MO
  2. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    nope, still going for my entire shoe goo wader system. figure i got about 3 1/2 tubes left before complete.:D

3. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    [rquote=1879299&tid=130880&author=winger]nope, still going for my entire shoe goo wader system. figure i got about 3 1/2 tubes left before complete.:D[/rquote]

I finally gave up on my last pair and bit the bullet and bought some new ones this year. They lasted two years longer than I thought they would. Patched em up with bicycle tube patches on the boot part and Aqua seal on all the seams for the better part of two seasons. When patchin up waders becomes the most time consuming aspect of "down time" wackage preparations it might be time for a new pair.

4. leasburg

leasburg New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    if anyone has waders with holes in them I would be happy to take them if your going to throw them away

5. Great prices but wouldn't you know it their out of stock for the sizes I need :whinging:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Anymore word throwin around here and I'm gonna have to get a pair of chest waders. You know what they say about opinions and bu... Never mind...:toilet:

7. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    [rquote=1880885&tid=130880&author=leasburg]if anyone has waders with holes in them I would be happy to take them if your going to throw them away[/rquote]

got a pair that'd make Lt Dangle's (from Reno 9-1-1) shorts look like culottes after i made hip boots out of them
    :D